KOSA Environmental Medical Department only has factories and offices in China. We do not have any offices or branches in overseas. Please pay attention to prevent the buyers from being cheated.
Any overseas embezzlement of our website links, website text, pictures, and videos is cheating.
Our contact information is only the emails and telephone on our website, others contact information is all fake.
Medical surgical masks are generally used in high-demand environments such as medical clinics, laboratories, and operating rooms. They are masks worn by medical staff for their work. The safety factor is relatively high, and the resistance to bacteria and viruses is strong. Medical surgical masks can also be used to prevent flu.
Medical surgical mask material characteristics
Meltblown cloth uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter materials, insulation materials, absorbent materials, mask materials, warm materials and wipes.
Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web. The web is then converted into a non-woven fabric by self-adhesive, thermal adhesive, chemical adhesive, or mechanical reinforcement methods. It has the characteristics of high strength, high temperature resistance (can be used in a 150 ℃ environment for a long time), aging resistance, ultraviolet resistance, high elongation, good stability and breathability, corrosion resistance, sound insulation, anti-scratching, and non-toxicity.
The main products of spunbond non-woven fabrics are polypropylene and polyester (long fiber, short fiber). The most common and most commonly used is our non-woven bag. Non-woven packaging is also easy to identify because the embossing point of spunbond non-woven fabric is rhombus.
At the application level, it can also be used as flower wrapping cloth, luggage cloth and so on. Its resistance to abrasion, firm hand feel, etc. make it the best choice for making such products.
1. Cover the mouth and nose carefully with a mask and fasten it to reduce the gap between the face and the mask as much as possible.
2. Avoid touching the mask during use. After touching a used mask, for example, to remove or wash the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol hand sanitizer.
3. After the mask is wet or contaminated with moisture, put on a new clean and dry mask.
4. Do not reuse disposable masks. Disposable masks should be discarded after each use and disposed of immediately after removal.
5. Although there are other masks that replace standard medical masks (such as cotton masks, headscarves, masking paper, and strips of cloth covering the nose and mouth), there is a lack of information on the effectiveness of such materials.
6. If using such alternative shelters, it should only be used once, or if it is a cotton face mask, it should be thoroughly washed after each use (ie, household detergent at normal temperature). Remove immediately after caring for the patient. Wash hands immediately after removing the mask.
KOSA Medical Department provides the best medical surgical mask fabrics. Welcome everyone to consult.